House of EPIC

The following accounts are approximately as random as we are. A few parts arts and a few parts sciences, this is our house: the House of EPIC. Would you like to stay for dinner? We made spaghetti.

Friday, April 9, 2010

How I Spend My Weekends (In a really non-social way...)

Friday:
Class 9-1
Work 1-5 (normally)
talent show/ concert 5-11
bed hopefully by midnight??

Saturday:
irish dance concert 9-5:30
ethics group meeting 6
homework/dinner
maybe actually hanging out with friends???

Sunday:
I think I get to sleep in...and I don't think I work...
homework!!!

upcoming schoolwork:
ethics project (due thursday)
dynamics homework
mechanics homework
calc test
dynamics test
finals
ethics final? (my prof is really cool, the final is optional!!!)


oh to be an engineer...I love my major. I love my job. Things just get a little stressful at times...

AND NOW BACK TO OUR NORMAL PROGRAMMING!! ;)

(I'm not creative... I blog about my life, its trials, tribulations, and small enjoyments...)

1 comment:

Jenny Biette said...

The following statement has been told to me on several occasions by "grown-ups" in the real world. It is the most horrifying thing that could EVER be said. I get scared just thinking about it...

"You will never have as much free time as you do in college".

Post a Comment