House of EPIC

The following accounts are approximately as random as we are. A few parts arts and a few parts sciences, this is our house: the House of EPIC. Would you like to stay for dinner? We made spaghetti.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Engineer's Pick Up Lines...

I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your homepage.
You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time aproach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always increasing.
Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
Wanna come back to my room? ... and see my 300mHz Pentium II?
How about you and me go back to myplace and form a covalent bond?
You and I would add up better than a Riemann Sum.
You're sweeter than fructose.
We're as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between you and me?
Wanna see the programs in my HP?
Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!
I'd like to browse through your clothes like I browse through Netscape.
Hey babe, let's make a stress-strain curve together.



with many more to come....like top ten reasons to date an engineer....

break seems to be going well. I've been trying to get homework done on top of everything the family wants to do. Tomorrow we go to repair my glasses, and then do homework all day. My ethics class has an interview paper due soon. And I have a calc test on thursday. So while everyone else enjoys break, I am the typical engineer, stuck inside on a gorgeous day doing homework. (although i did wash my car today...) see you all back on campus on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment