House of EPIC

The following accounts are approximately as random as we are. A few parts arts and a few parts sciences, this is our house: the House of EPIC. Would you like to stay for dinner? We made spaghetti.

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Rachel Dictionary, Part 2

Since I have crappy handwriting, the text is replicated below the image.

legit = imate
gank, ganked, ganking, ganker = steal, stole, stealing, thief. not to be confused with "shank".

I don't wanna talk about it = seriously, drop it already

please stop = I'm *this* close to violently freaking out so please, please, PLEASE stop what you're doing.

I don't wanna hear it = 1. yeah, yeah, whatever 2. details, details

details = 1. removed tails 2. those little annoying things I hate 3. (sarcasm)

Margin Text: Interrupting Cow is interrupting your reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment